Discover London from this Stansted Airport hotel
Enviably located near both London and Cambridge, this Stansted Airport hotel provides guests with an ideal base for exploring these fascinating cities and the surrounding countryside.
Legendary Cambridge delights travellers with its historic museums and hallowed University setting. Nearby King's College and Trinity College, with their manicured gardens and time-worn medieval architecture, only add to the city's winsome ivy-covered charm.
Visitors to London will discover such world-famous attractions as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and the London Eye as well as unlimited shopping, dining and entertainment venues. Charming neighbourhoods and quaint parks nestle amidst the city's grandest sites and museums.
For a relaxing retreat from the bustling city, guests enjoy a short drive northeast of London, where the picturesque countryside gives way to the breathtaking coast of the North Sea.
- Stansted Airport - 500 m
- Mountfitchet Castle and Norman Village - 8.9 km
- House on the Hill Toy Museum - 9.8 km
- Saffron Walden - 21.1 km
- Audley End House - 25.3 km
- Freeport Outlet Village - 28.3 km
- Adventure Island Fun Park - 31.2 km
- Duxford Airfield - 35.1 km
- King's College - 47 km
- Cambridge - 48 km
- Cambridge University - 48 km
- Trinity College - 49.2 km
- Colchester Castle - 53.5 km
- London - 58.4 km
Festivals near Stansted:
- Offset Festival in Chigwell (June)
- Harwich Sea Festival in Harwich (July)
- V Festival in Chelmsford (August)
- Cambridge Folk Festival in Cambridge (August)
- English Wine Festival in Purleigh (September)