Comfort and convenience await at this Stansted Airport hotel
Named as one of the world's top airport hotels by Forbes, the Radisson Blu London Stansted Airport Hotel surrounds travellers with award-winning architecture and premier comfort. As the only Stansted Airport hotel that connects directly to the airport terminal via covered walkway, this accommodation offers superb amenities and stress-free convenience in 500 elegantly designed guest rooms and suites. Three on-site restaurants feature an array of dining options, including international cuisine, New York-style grill fare and casual sandwiches, salads and pizzas. The hotel's Wine Tower Bar boasts more than 4,000 vintages breathtakingly displayed in a sparkling glass wine tower. Both business and leisure travellers appreciate the hotel's on-site fitness centre and wellness facilities. Modern, flexible meeting rooms house state-of-the-art technology, providing the ideal environment for a business conference or seminar.
- Ideally located at London's Stansted Airport, the hotel is only a two-minute walk to the terminal via a covered walkway.
- Adjacent to the Stansted train and bus stations, the hotel affords easy access to guests travelling to Cambridge and London.
- Each of the hotel's 500 guest rooms features understated contemporary décor and offers superb amenities, including Free high-speed, wireless Internet access and individual climate control.
- The centerpiece of the hotel's lobby, the spectacular glass Angels' Wine Tower Bar, houses an extensive selection of 4,000 wines.
- Guests can savour a variety of cuisines in the hotel's three on-site restaurants. Innovative Italian, American-style steaks and casual sandwiches fare highlight the tempting menus.
- The hotel boasts a well-equipped fitness centre where guests can work out in the gym or relax in the swimming pool or steam room.
- Guests can indulge in pampering beauty and wellness treatments at the hotel's Indulgence Spa.
- Featuring 26 modern meeting rooms, the hotel is ideally positioned to host conferences, seminars and exhibitions. Delegates appreciate Free high-speed, wireless Internet access, video conferencing capability and car parking for 200 vehicles.