Hotel at Stansted Airport provides unrivalled convenience for travellers
Only a few minutes’ walk from the airport terminal, this Stansted hotel provides a relaxing refuge from the chaos of travel. The bright, thoughtfully designed rooms include Free high-speed, wireless Internet, coffee and tea provisions, and 24-hour room service to ensure a restful stay. Guests can sample Italian, Mediterranean or high-end American cuisine at the on-site restaurants, and the Angels’ Wine Tower Bar features a stunning glass centrepiece holding more than 4,000 wines, retrieved by Angels who perform remarkable acrobatic feats while serving guests. Revitalise before or after travelling with the spa and fitness centre, or hold meetings in the expansive conference facilities. This Stansted Airport hotel’s convenient location is complemented by attentive service and upscale features that make it ideal for a variety of events.
- A covered walkway connects the Radisson Blu Hotel to Stansted Airport, allowing guests to move quickly between the two.
- The hotel’s proximity to the bus and train stations provides visitors with additional transportation options, including easy access to London and Cambridge.
- 500 rooms and suites feature a variety of colours and design styles paired with amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet, mini bars stocked with cold drinks and 24-hour room service.
- Stop by Filini Restaurant for Italian and Mediterranean dishes or New York Grill Bar for American steakhouse specialities.
- Visit the Angels’ Wine Tower Bar to take in the breathtaking glass centrepiece, housing more than 4,000 vintages, and admire the aerial manoeuvres of the Angels as they retrieve bottles for diners.
- Unwind and relieve stress with a visit to the fitness centre or the spa.
- Filled with natural light and stocked with modern audiovisual equipment, the 26 meeting rooms provide a high-end setting for a variety of special events and conferences.