Manchester Airport hotel's rooms feature panoramic views
The only hotel directly connected to the Manchester Airport, the Radisson Blu has been one of Carlson Rezidor’s flagship hotels since opening its doors in 1998. The hotel team has serviced thousands of regional, national and international business guests, delegates and vacationers. As the only hotel directly connected to the Manchester Airport terminals, the Radisson Blu is ideally located for both business trips and holidays. In addition to the airport, the hotel also boasts easy access to popular area attractions like Manchester Museum of Science and Industry, the famous Manchester United Football Club - Manchester City Football Club, the INTU Trafford centre and the Phone 4 U Arena. The Radisson Blu Hotel Manchester Airport is home to an on-site pool, gym, sauna and spa, while concierge service and 24-hour room service round out the list of upscale amenities.
- Business Class Room and Suite guests can enjoy exclusive access to the Business Class Lounge on the top floor with panoramic views over Manchester Airport.
- The 360 spacious rooms and suites are equipped with Free high-speed, wireless Internet access.
- Enjoy pre-dinner Manchester-inspired cocktails at Little m followed by a relaxing dinner at Collage.
- Guests can unwind and reenergise at the Pace Health Club, on the main floor of the hotel.
- Relax in the sauna or steam room or with a treatment in the Beauty Lounge.
- This Manchester Airport hotel's 27 adaptable meeting rooms can accommodate up to 400 guests with residential packages and menus for any special dining function.
- This accommodation provides ample car parking for all guests.