Liverpool hotel's city centre location is unmatched
The Radisson Blu is the perfect city centre lodging choice in one of England’s most dynamic cities. Maritime history, The home of the Beatles and football comprise the colourful fabric of lively Liverpool. The hotel’s location sits near transport options and exciting attractions, including the Beatles Story Liverpool. The stylish rooms provide features like Free high-speed, wireless Internet, which allows you to stay connected while travelling. Savour delectable Italian cuisine at Filini restaurant or the great selection of cocktails at White Bar. ARK Health and Fitness offers ample exercise equipment for an effective workout, and the nine contemporary meeting rooms are just the ticket for smooth-running events.
- Within 15 kilometres of John Lennon Airport and near popular attractions such as Liverpool One and the Liverpool Museum
- A total of 194 uniquely designed guest rooms and suites including the exclusive River Suite, the largest hotel room in Liverpool
- Excellent Italian cuisine at Filini and creative cocktails at the cosmopolitan White Bar
- Complimentary access to ARK Health and Fitness, which offers exercise equipment, a swimming pool, a sauna and a whirlpool, as well as indulgent wellness treatments
- Nine meeting rooms for up to 200 guests
- The hotel provides secure, valet parking for an additional fee of GBP 25 overnight. Parking must be reserved in advance by calling reservations at +44 151 966500. There is also a NCP car park on Old Leeds Street that's within walking distance, for GBP 15.60 overnight (this is subject to change).