High-style, restored building is unique among Leeds hotels
Originally the head office of the Leeds Permanent Building Society, this Grade II listed building was meticulously restored into one of the finest Leeds hotels. The Radisson Blu Hotel, Leeds expertly melds its art deco heritage with modern touches to create a unique style befitting an architectural gem. This four-star city centre hotel enjoys an excellent location adjacent to the Town Hall and close to the main business districts, shopping areas, bars, restaurants and train station. Affording added convenience, the hotel is housed in The Light complex, where guests can enjoy a wide range of shops and leisure facilities.
- This Leeds hotel is located in the city centre and is 14 kilometres from Leeds Bradford Airport.
- Classic rooms and suites feature welcome amenities like Free, high-speed wireless Internet access and mini bar.
- The Lounge Restaurant & Bar offers a striking setting for dining from breakfast buffet to afternoon tea to gourmet dinners.
- Guests receive access to the exclusive Virgin Active Health Club in The Light complex.
- Conference facilities on two floors of this Leeds hotel offer nine meeting rooms, including the lovely, historic Presidential Boardroom.