Commerce and transport close by hotel's spot in Glasgow city centre
With an address in the International Financial Services District (IFSD) and adjacent to the main rail station, this hotel's location in Glasgow city centre is well connected. Nearby lie the Charles Rennie MacKintosh-designed Glasgow School of Art and The Lighthouse building. Artfully incorporating its Victorian structures, Glasgow offers the museums, shopping, dining and nightlife expected of a vibrant modern city. Glasgow is also an avid sports city hosting three professional football clubs.
Glasgow transport options:
- A short walk connects guests with the city’s network of bus, urban rail and underground transport systems. The tourist bus even stops at the hotel’s doors. Central Station is just across the street, and Buchan bus station and Queen Street rail station are 10 minutes away.
- Glasgow airport is 12 kilometres from the hotel, about 20 minutes by taxi. The airport bus is a quick, affordable option. Simply disembark outside Central Station and walk 200 metres down Hope Street to find the hotel.
- The 40-minute trains to Edinburgh run every 15 minutes during peak hours and every 30 minutes off peak.
- The M8 and M74 motorways are both just two minutes from the Radisson Blu.
- Valet parking costs GBP 19 for 24 hours.