Hotel’s home in Glasgow city centre places travellers near transport options
The main rail station is adjacent to this hotel’s spot in Glasgow city centre, making it easy for guests to access points of interest within the city or other destinations in the country. The hotel’s International Financial Services District location makes it the perfect accommodation choice for business travellers.
Glasgow transport options:
- A short walk connects guests with the city’s network of bus, urban rail and underground transport systems. The tourist bus even stops at the hotel’s doors. Central Station is just across the street, and Buchan bus station and Queen Street rail station are 10 minutes away.
- Glasgow airport is 12 kilometres from the hotel, about 20 minutes by taxi. The airport bus is a quick, affordable option. Simply disembark outside Central Station and walk 200 metres down Hope Street to find the hotel.
- The 40-minute trains to Edinburgh run every 15 minutes during peak hours and every 30 minutes off peak.
- The M8 and M74 motorways are both just two minutes from the Radisson Blu.
- Valet parking costs GBP 20 for 24 hours.