City centre hotel located near a host of local attractions.
A premier location for business and leaisure travellers alike. Adjacent to Glasgow’s main rail station and within the city’s International Financial Services District (IFSD) the hotels also offers shoppers a gateway to the paradise of retail – Glasgow style. There’s Princess Square, the Argyll Arcade, Buchanan galleries, the Italian Centre and the GPO to name but a few shopping destinations. In cultural terms Glasgow also boasts Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, the Gallery of Modern Art, The Burrell Collection and the Lighthouse among others. Finally, Scotland’s biggest and most varied nightlife awaits revellers of denominations.
Glasgow transport options:
- Glasgow’s transport network of bus services, urban rail and underground system are all within minutes walk of the hotel. The tourist bus even stops conveniently at the door of the hotel. Central Station is just across the street and Buchan Bus Station and Queen St Rail station are ten minutes walk away
- Glasgow airport is 12km from the hotel, approximately twenty minutes in a taxi. The airport bus link is a fast and affordable option. Simply disembark outside Central Station and the hotel is a 200m walk down Hope Street
- Both the M8 and M74 motorways are two minutes from the hotel
- Glasgow to Edinburgh trains are available every 15 minutes at peak times and every 30 minutes off-peak with the journey taking 40 minutes
- Valet parking is available at a cost of 19.00 GBP for 24 hours