Glasgow hotel features striking design and world-class conference facilities
The city centre, financial district (IFSD) location of this Glasgow hotel proves ideal for accessing premiere shopping, concert venues, the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre (SECC) and main transport arteries. Offering Free high-speed, wireless Internet access throughout, the hotel compromises 250 rooms and suites with complimentary amenities like iPod® docking stations, bathrobes and slippers. Collage Restaurant, two stylish bars, access to LA Fitness and a first floor dedicated solely to meetings and events round out the offerings. Glaswegian hospitality and Radisson Blu service standards blend to offer guests a memorable, upscale stay.
- Famed architects Murray and Dunlop designed this hotel in Glasgow, which has received numerous related awards.
- Major transport lies within a few minutes’ walk of the hotel.
- Rooms were recently refurbished under the guidance of Graven Images.
- Guests can enjoy fresh, creative cuisine at Collage Restaurant, a collaboration between Sir Peter Blake and Roy Ackerman, CBE.
- Services to ease travel include a fitness centre and attentive, knowledgeable concierge.
- A dedicated floor contains meeting rooms for up to 800 guests.