Stunning hotel welcomes Glasgow guests to Scotland
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow is the premier accommodation choice in the heart of the city and provides easy access to transport options, shopping destinations and the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre (SECC). Choose from 250 rooms and suites equipped with amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet. Collage Restaurant serves freshly prepared meals, while the 2 bars pour creative cocktails and a variety of beer and wine. Complimentary access to Sports Direct is included and the exceptional meeting facilities are some of the best in the city.
- Designed by famed architects Murray and Dunlop and received numerous related awards
- Major transport within a few minutes’ walk of this Glasgow hotel
- Rooms recently refurbished under the guidance of Graven Images
- Fresh, creative cuisine at Collage Restaurant, a collaboration between Sir Peter Blake and Roy Ackerman, CBE
- Fitness centre and attentive, knowledgeable concierge
- Exceptional meeting rooms for up to 800 guests