Radisson Blu Hotel, Edinburgh offers cosy, elegant accommodation in a charming locale
With its attractive turret and 16th-century-style edifice, this alluring hotel in Edinburgh blends charming Old World architecture with modern-day comfort. Ideally situated in the historic centre of Scotland's capital city, the accommodation offers easy access to intriguing sites like Holyrood Palace, Edinburgh Castle and the Scottish Parliament. Discover nearby historic attractions like the National Museum of Scotland or the Scotch Whisky Heritage Centre, both within walking distance of this Edinburgh hotel's location on the city's Royal Mile. Abundant retail destinations are also conveniently close by. After a fun day of shopping or sightseeing, guests can retreat to their well-appointed room that includes generous amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet. The on-site restaurant serves an array of delectable dishes, and the state-of-the-art fitness centre is complete with a swimming pool and sauna, providing everything visitors need for a relaxing, stress-free stay.
- This Edinburgh hotel's location in the historic city centre makes it well suited for business and leisure travellers, offering ample opportunity to explore the vibrant Royal Mile.
- The 238 well-appointed guest rooms and suites feature thoughtful courtesies like Free high-speed, wireless Internet as well as individual climate control.
- Start each morning right with the hotel's renowned Super Breakfast Buffet.
- Sample gastro delights inspired by Scotland's natural larder at the on-site restaurant.
- Guests can utilise the gym, sauna and swimming pool at the modern health club to stay refreshed and rejuvenated.
- For memorable events, the hotel features eight stylishly designed conference rooms that can accommodate up to 240 guests.
- Meeting attendees enjoy use of the business services available in the hotel lobby.
- This accommodation boasts car parking for 131 vehicles as well as two electric-vehicle charging stations (additional fee for parking service).