Historic charm awaits at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Edinburgh
Warm and welcoming, with a charming turret highlighting its 16th-century style facade, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Edinburgh invites guests to relax in modern comfort. Located in the heart of the capital on the Royal Mile, the hotel offers the perfect home base near such must-see sites as Holyrood Palace, Edinburgh Castle and the Scottish Parliament. The National Museum of Scotland, the Scotch Whisky Heritage Centre and excellent shopping destinations lie within walking distance. After a full day out on the town, relax in a comfortable, elegant guest room and enjoy top amenities, including Free high-speed, wireless Internet. Enjoy the convenience of on-site dining, and take advantage of the hotel's modern fitness centre, which includes a swimming pool and sauna. Well-equipped, spacious event space and on-site car parking combine to make an ideal venue for business meetings.
- This Edinburgh hotel's location on the Royal Mile places guests in the heart of the vibrant historic district on the renowned Royal Mile.
- A total of 238 guest rooms and suites welcome guests with superb amenities, including Free high-speed, wireless Internet and individual climate control.
- Begin the day with the hearty Super Breakfast Buffet, and experience a fresh taste of Scotland at Itchycoo Bar & Kitchen.
- Keep your energy high and your stress low in the on-site fitness centre, including gym, pool and sauna.
- Plan a productive meeting for up to 240 guests in the well-appointed event space.
- Guests and delegates appreciate the convenience of car parking for 131 vehicles as well as two electric-vehicle charging stations (additional fee for parking service).