Guests find history, comfort and charm at this hotel in EdinburghCharming architecture and a spectacular location on Edinburgh's Royal Mile combine to make the Radisson Blu Hotel, Edinburgh a delightful destination. Tucked into the historic heart of Scotland's capital city, this hotel in Edinburgh captures the imagination with its turrets and 16th-century edifice. Guests can explore the city's many historic sites and museums from this hotel's convenient location. Edinburgh Castle, Holyrood Palace and the Scottish Parliament are nearby. Guests can also enjoy stylish shopping only a short walk from the hotel. Boasting 238 well-appointed guest rooms, the hotel provides such top amenities as Free high-speed, wireless Internet access. An on-site restaurant and a fully-equipped fitness centre, including swimming pool and sauna, ensure a memorable, relaxing stay in Edinburgh.
- Ideally located in the heart of historic Edinburgh, this hotel makes a perfect base for guests to explore the capital's Royal Mile.
- This Edinburgh hotel welcomes guests with 238 rooms and suites, offering such premier amenities as Free high-speed, wireless Internet and individual climate control.
- Guests can experience fresh seafood and favourite regional cuisine at the hotel's on-site restaurant. Mornings get off to a great start with the hotel's acclaimed Super Breakfast Buffet, served each day.
- Guests can maintain their fitness routines in the hotel's fully equipped health club, which features a gym, sauna and swimming pool.
- Eight stylish conference rooms accommodate as many as 240 guests for meetings, dinners or receptions.
- Meeting delegates can take advantage of the business facilities offered in the hotel lobby.
- The hotel offers car parking for 131 vehicles, including two charging stations for electric vehicles (additional fee for parking service).