The Radisson Blu Hotel East Midlands Airport is committed to providing the highest standards of customer care to every guest. The hotel aims to make hotel facilities available and accessible to all guests.
The following accessibilities are provided:
- A portable hearing loop system
- Across the hotel, the doors are wider than standard DDA guidelines and double doors are in place where possible
- Ample wide parking bays within close proximity to each of the entrances to the hotel
- Each of the 10 DDA compliant bedrooms features extra wide doorways, accessible sockets and a wide door into the bathroom. Six of these rooms have a fully accessible wet room, which contains a support chair rail and grab rail in the shower. Four rooms contain a walk-in shower and alarms throughout
- In the leisure club, there is access to the pool and large changing areas.
- Lowered curb access to all entrances of the hotel
- The heights of the tables, and the space between them, are at the right height and width for wheelchair users. On the ground floor, there are no steps or ramps
- The spacious bathroom has been designed to be a wet room environment with a support chair and grab rails in the shower and a lowered bath
- The hotel has elevators on all floors
- The hotel is a progressive company and is willing to discuss any specific needs with the individual
- Guide dogs are welcome at the hotel
- Three individual pods are easily accessible at the receptions desk