Radisson Blu Hotel, DurhamBeamish is a living, working museum, set in 300 acres of beautiful Durham countryside. Costumed folk bring to life the Town, Pit Village, Home Farm and Pockerley Old Hall.
The package includes:
- Accommodation in a modern room with views of the historic city of Durham
- Full breakfast in Filini Restaurant
- Two one-day passes to Beamish Museum
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access
- Full use of the leisure facilities at Pace Health Club, including 15-metre swimming pool, gym, sauna, steam room and whirlpool
Terms and conditions:
- The rate is based on two guests sharing a Standard Room. Rates are subject to availabilty.
- In the summer season the Beamish Museum is open seven days a week from 10:00 - 17:00.
- In the winter season the museum is open five days a week from 10:00 - 16:00, closed Mondays and Fridays.