Enjoy scenery and services at this Durham hotel
A stroll from the city’s ancient cathedral and castle, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Durham provides an idyllic base for exploring the countryside of northeast England. Guests enjoy a city centre location with sweeping views of the River Wear and Durham Castle. The 207 rooms and suites showcase contemporary elegance and come with Free high-speed, wireless Internet access. The hotel’s Filini Restaurant serves fresh, creative Italian cuisine, while the health club and spa promise travellers a spot of relaxation. Small and large-scale gatherings meet successfully in the flexible conference facilities at this Durham hotel.
- The accommodation is near Durham Mainline Railway Station and the A1(M), offering easy travel throughout the area.
- The hotel’s 207 rooms include Business Class Rooms and Junior Suites, many with lovely views of old Durham and its castle.
- Guests can enjoy well-crafted Italian fare at casually sophisticated Filini Restaurant or pause in The Bar for a snack, drink and conversation.
- Enjoy complimentary access to PACE Health Club’s gym, 15-metre swimming pool, sauna and steam room; visit Lime House Spa for the latest in indulgent treatments.
- The hotel offers Durham event planners a business centre and 1,100 square metres of modern meeting space for up to 450 guests.