City hotel in Durham overlooks River Wear
An attractive home base amidst the rugged countryside, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Durham is the perfect home base for exploring North East England. Guests can take in sweeping views of the River Wear, and the city centre location affords easy access to Durham Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage site. All 207 rooms and suites feature Free high-speed, wireless Internet. Located within the hotel, our own Filini Restaurant treats patrons to delectable Italian fare. We also boast a health club and spa on site, providing ample opportunity for rest and relaxation. For guests planning a meeting, banquet or other special event, we offer a total of 11 fully equipped meeting rooms to accommodate a variety of occasions.
- With ideal proximity to both the A1 (M) and Durham Mainline Railway Station, it's easy to navigate the area.
- This Durham city hotel comprises 207 rooms, including Business Class Rooms and Junior Suite options.
- Indulge in Italian specialities at Filini, or stop by The Bar for a cocktail.
- Guests can take advantage of complimentary access to PACE Health Club, where they can swim in the pool, unwind in the sauna or experience a spa treatment.
- Our 11 conference rooms span a total of 1,100 square metres accommodating a maximum capacity of 450 guests.