Four-star hotel in Bristol rises over city centre
Housed in an iconic high rise encased in glass, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Bristol is conveniently situated in the city centre and is within walking distance of top attractions like the Bristol Hippodrome Theatre and Cabot Circus shopping and entertainment complex. The tallest hotel in Bristol, this 18-storey accommodation provides 176 guest rooms and suites, many of which feature exceptional views of Bristol's harbour and historic landmarks. Guests at this four-star hotel can enjoy the Super Breakfast Buffet each morning and Italian and Sardinian meals in a relaxed setting at Filini restaurant. The hotel also includes five modern conference rooms boasting natural daylight.
- The international airport is only 20 minutes away from this Bristol hotel.
- With a soothing and inspiring ambience, the hotel offers 176 rooms and suites in a mixture of Chic, Fashion and Fresh design themes.
- Enjoy Italian and Sardinian cuisine at Filini Restaurant and special drinks and unique menu items at The Bar.
- Guests enjoy a relaxing stay with features and services like a business centre and the Super Breakfast Buffet.
- This Bristol hotel features five fully equipped meetings rooms on a dedicated conference floor.