Win a free hotel stay!What would you see if you had only one day and needed to choose? We’re searching for the best sights of the world! You can win a Rezidor Gift Card at the value of EUR 150 if you help us find the top attraction.
Explore top attractions from hotel’s location in Birmingham city centre
This hotel’s location in Birmingham city centre is the ideal base for exploring a city teeming with world-class entertainment and must-visit attractions. Known as the birthplace of the Industrial Revolution, Birmingham has reinvented itself as a modern and vibrant metropolis with a world-class cultural scene, superb shopping, fantastic nightlife and a wide range of international cuisines. Birmingham draws many business visitors and is a major destination for conferences, while offering popular attractions for leisure travellers, including Cadbury World, the Jewellery Quarter and the Think Tank science museum. Birmingham makes an ideal starting point for daytrips to the beautiful Cotswolds countryside and William Shakespeare's birthplace in Stratford-upon-Avon.
- Birmingham Hippodrome, home of the Birmingham Royal Ballet - 400 m
- The Mailbox shopping complex - 500 m
- Bullring and Selfridges shopping complexes - 600 m
- International Convention Centre - 1.3 km
- National Indoor Arena - 1.4 km
- Brindleyplace (dining and entertainment) - 1.7 km
- National Sea Life Centre - 1.8 km
- National Exhibition Centre - 14.4 km