Belfast hotel surrounded by culture, leisure and history
You will find this Belfast hotel nestled along the banks of the River Lagan, in the redeveloped green space of the historic 19th-century Gasworks. The Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast offers you a quiet yet convenient base to explore the bustling city and its many attractions, such as Titanic Belfast and Victoria Square. Contemporary guest rooms and suites sport striking design and modern amenities. Additionally, sophisticated dining options, concierge services and versatile event space afford both business and leisure travellers a relaxing stay.
- Convenient to public transport, the hotel is near the Titanic Quarter, City Hall and the Odyssey Arena & Pavilion.
- The hotel is also close to Ulster Hall, Belfast Waterfront Hall, Victoria Square, Kings Hall and Ulster Museum.
- Art venues such as Belfast Grand Opera House, Lyric Theatre, Queen’s Film Theatre and the Mac are also close by.
- The hotel is within easy driving distance of superb golf courses, including Royal Portrush, Malone, Dunmurry, Belvoir and Royal Belfast.
- Enjoy sports events at Windsor Park, Ravenhill Rugby Grounds, the Oval, the Pavilion, Seaview and Odyssey Arena.
- Guest rooms and suites offer two design styles both soothing and vibrant, along with Free high-speed, wireless Internet access, air conditioning, mini bar, floor-to-ceiling windows and hot beverage provisions.
- Skilled chefs craft fresh Italian at Filini Restaurant; steaming espresso, favourite cocktails and cold draughts flow at Gasworks Bar & Café.
- Motorised projection screens and natural light are just a few features recommending the hotel’s five modern conference rooms, while the attention of the dedicated staff ensures lovely weddings.